sexta-feira, janeiro 21, 2005

Nothing Compares 2U

It's been seven hours and fifteen days
since you took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day
since you took your love away

Since you been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
but nothing, I said nothing can take away these blues
'cos nothing compares
nothing compares 2 U.

It's been so lonely without U here
like a bird without a song
nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
tell me baby where did I go wrong?
I could put my arms around every girl I see
but they only remind me of U.
I went to the doctor and guess what he told me
guess what he told me
he said: "Boy U better try to have fun no matter what U do"
but he's a fool 'cos nothing compares
nothing compares 2U.

All the flowers that U planted mama
in the back yard
all died when U went away

(prince)

Sem comentários: